links to other pages:
Recognitions means, that your foreign professional qualification is compared with a German qualification and you get a certificate of equivalence.
Persons, who get a particularly equivalence, can obtain further appropriate training and compensate the differences.
If you want to pursue a regulated profession (doctor, nurse, teacher) in Germany you may not work in the profession with your qualification being recognized.
For further informations (in other languages as well) click here:
For a good consultation it is useful to transmit the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae (cv)
- Identity card or passport
- Proof of qualification obtained abroad
- Proof of the university examination (diploma, bachelor, master)
- Final school year certificate
- Proof of work experience and advanced training
Das Förderprogramm »Integration durch Qualifizierung (IQ)« wird durch das Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales und den Europäischen Sozialfonds gefördert.
In Kooperation mit: